Tuesday, March 19, 2013

And They Say We're Evil...

The Grim Reaper doesn't look so bad.

This post is a little dark.

I came across a fact that claims that 2,500 lefties die each year as a result of using right-handed products.

My first thought was, “Is this a joke?”  Maybe.  But my second thought was “What are they doing?”

I know that there are certain types of guns that if used improperly can kill you.  But when I hear the phrase “right-handed products,” I don’t think of weapons.  I think of scissors and IPhones (if confused see the IPhone post from a few weeks ago), which I guess can be dangerous in their own ways.  

I mean I guess you could stab yourself with the scissors.  Or the phone could make you so frustrated or stressed that you have a heart attack or something.  But I think you would have to be really struggling for something like that to happen.

I guess this is where the idea that the life expectancy of a left-hander is, on average, 9 years shorter than that of a right-hander.  I say this is pure BS.

Regardless, to all you lefties out there, be careful around those evil right-handed products.  

No comments:

Post a Comment