Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Left-Hander's Pen


Smudge marks on my hand make me crazy.  Fortunately, left-handed pens are sold.  The most common left-handed pen that comes up when you do a Google image search is one with a curved neck.

Is it Photoshopped?
These type of pens allow you to keep your hand elevated, while still being able to see what you are writing.  The ink is supposed to dry faster, too.  You can buy a 2-pack of Maped Visio pens for $7.50 at LeftysLeftHand.com.  

In my opinion, the lefty pen is a cool concept, but this version has an awkward design to it.  Also, I feel like you can get a 10-pack (or maybe even more) of normal pens for just about the same price, without having to order them online.  There's got to be a regular pen with fast-drying ink, right?

What do you think?  Will you try it?  If you’re right-handed, would you want to try it? 

3 comments:

  1. Is there a pen made for messy writers?

    No matter what I write with, I'll usually end up with ink somewhere on my clothes, face, hands, and generally all over.

    By the end of the day I look as if I just rampaged a writing instrument aisle of an office supplies store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty cool. A lot of money for just two pens though. I do like the design. I like cool looking pens

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pen does look awesome. And I have to admit I hate the smudge marks too. I'm right handed and I still get them. Butttt I don't think I would pay that much for just two pens.

    ReplyDelete